We caught up with some of our gorgeous designers to find out what they are up to for the Festive season and the special items at the top of their wish lists…
Jess – Steele
Where will you be spending your time this Christmas?
You’ll find me on the beach this Christmas! Moving between Mornington & Barwonn heads to spend time with family. My must have menu items are prawns & trifle!!
Christmas Wish List
– Byredo Gypsy Water EDP from Mecca
– Marysia Palm Springs lace up one piece – Net a Porter
– New Nike’s
Vanessa – Primness
How will you be celebrating Christmas this year?
I will be with my beautiful family, eating, eating, eating and probably having a few sneaky wines. It is such a nice time of year to all be together! I will definitely be spoiling my little one with lots of attention!
3 things on my wish list:
– A new handbag
– Some suede mules
– Health and happiness
Merryn – Third Form
What will you be up to over the Christmas break?
Moving house! That’s right I’ll be packing boxes and most likely have traces of paint in my hair at Christmas lunch.
4 days before Christmas we get the keys to our new home and we’ll be adding a touch of monochrome to it, we also have a street artist coming to do a piece on our laneway garage door and no doubt will become regular at our nearest Bunnings.
On Christmas day we will be with family at my Sister’s for a long lunch and roll home to see friends for Christmas night drinks in our new house. It will be a Nieces first Christmas so I’m even more excited to go shopping for mini things.
Hopefully all of the work will be done at the house and we will jet off for a short break with friends to Avoca beach where all we’ll have to worry about is when to eat and what to drink…. Ahh bliss!
Current Christmas Wishlist:
1. Aesop Resolute Hydrating Body Balm (Most of my products are Aesop (sucker for good packaging) so where I can, I replenish my product levels and try new ones. A good hydrating cream is on this list for that after sun skin revival.
2. RETROSUPERFUTURE Tuttolent Flat Top sunglasses – I’m always wearing black tee dresses and I find a sleek pair of glasses are the fasted way to elevate a simple summer outfit.
3. Washed cotton or Linen sheets – never ever could I say no to a bit of luxe at bedtime 🙂